Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for Japanese opponent - Guadalcanal. (closed)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for Japanese opponent - Guadalcanal. (closed) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for Japanese opponent - Guadalcanal. (closed) - 8/15/2011 6:45:58 PM   
Feinder

I had kind of stepped away from AE for a little bit, and am looking to put on my Admiral's epaulettes again.
Looking for PBEM opponent for Guad scenario (#4), me Allies.

I have what I believe is the latest version - 1.0.4.1106i.

Frankly, I have a lot of PBEM experience in WitP Classic, and almost zero in AE.
I started exactly one PBEM game in AE (Scen #4), and my opponent had to drop after only about 2 weeks of play.
But that pretty much sums up my PBEM experience in AE. Frankly, I'm going to have to have my manaul out to refresh myself on what ship types load what again.

Either experienced or new opponent is fine, naturally I'd just prefer that we stay with it for a little more than 2 weeks this time...

And for the record, I have never seen the Japanese OB for Scen #4. Whatever you have on Japan's side, will be a surprise for me.

I play "a gentleman's game" - if you think it might be gamey, it probably is, so don't do it. Frankly, I haven't played AE enough to really know what's broken or considered gamey, so feel free to let me know whatever you take issue with, and we'll work it out (or certainly let me any I might need to know at start).

If you're an exerienced player responding to this, you can probably look forward smashing my head a few times.
If you're a less experienced AE player, we'll figure this monster out together.

Oh, the usual options - Allied damage control, and crappy US torpedos. I dont' know if Player Defined Upgrades matter at all in this scenario. Frankly, it doesn't matter it matter to me.

I can usually do a turn a day. And I have today off, so I'll look forward to a response!

-F-

Opponent received! Closed.

-F-

< Message edited by Feinder -- 8/15/2011 7:32:29 PM >

"It is obvious that you have greatly over-estimated my regard for your opinion." - Me

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Looking for Japanese opponent - Guadalcanal. (closed) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI