Matrix Games Forums

Hell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

new computer

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> new computer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
new computer - 8/11/2011 8:49:59 PM   
jjnotme

Hi
I'm really sorry about this. I posted this on 5-20-11 when I got a new computer. Hd trashed and I can't find the reply to my first message. Would you please post the info on which db and update file I should use? I also need the link to the file that fixes the problem with the message windows.

Thank you.
John.

I just got a new computer and I need some help getting Harpoon up and running again. I installed it from the harpoon commanders edition disc, and I'm going to apply the update below.
HCE-UpdateComprehensiveInstaller-2009.050
so my question is this, is this the latest version of harpoon commanders edition? If not, please paste the link to the latest edition. I would also like to know if I need any other files to get me up to the latest version, databases, and the links to get there.
Thanks very much, John

I'm having a problem with the message Windows.
When I set a patrol, the message box that says "sir select the patrol designation on the group map"the okay and cancel button don't show up. I just see a small portion of the end of the box. Anyone know how to make these boxes bigger?
Thanks

running win 7
Post #: 1
RE: new computer - 8/11/2011 9:03:20 PM   
TonyE

Message Boxes: http://harpgamer.com/harpforum/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=228

2009.050 comprehensive update: ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/Harpoon-CommandersEdition/HCE-UpdateComprehensiveInstaller-2009.050.zip

Latest HCDB Database: http://harpgamer.com/harpforum/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=235

Sincerely,
Tony Eischens
Harpoon (HC, HCE, HUCE, Classic) programmer
HarpGamer.com Co-Owner

(in reply to jjnotme)
Post #: 2
RE: new computer - 8/11/2011 9:12:52 PM   
jjnotme

A very big thank you.

(in reply to TonyE)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> new computer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI