Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How to play Hotseat with MP maps

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> How to play Hotseat with MP maps Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to play Hotseat with MP maps - 8/8/2011 5:12:41 AM   
xriz

I've heard you can copy the MP maps to some were and then play them Hotseat to check out the setup but I can't find the directory to copy them to to do this. Can some one explain how to do this step by step please?
Post #: 1
RE: How to play Hotseat with MP maps - 8/8/2011 8:07:08 AM   
soldier1

I'm not sure if its the same for all operating systems but for vista go to my documents, my games, Panzer Corps, Then create a new folder and name it "scenario". Then find the main Panzer Corps directory, eg C:, program files, Slitherine, Panzer corps and open the folder named data. Now copy the pzscn and pzloc files for the named scenario you want to play and paste them in the new scenario folder you have created. When you open the game press, new game, scenario and look for "custom" on the list of scenarios. open that up and you should find your game on the list, now you can play it as hotseat. Hope it works

(in reply to xriz)
Post #: 2
RE: How to play Hotseat with MP maps - 8/9/2011 5:24:02 AM   
Razz

MP maps are not balanced for single players.

Just load any MP map and play.

(in reply to soldier1)
Post #: 3
RE: How to play Hotseat with MP maps - 8/9/2011 6:28:30 AM   
soldier1

Hotseat is multiplayer, i play my uncle and drink beer

(in reply to Razz)
Post #: 4
RE: How to play Hotseat with MP maps - 8/9/2011 10:42:50 PM   
KerenskyLI

Soldier1 has the right idea, follow his explanation.

(in reply to soldier1)
Post #: 5
RE: How to play Hotseat with MP maps - 8/10/2011 4:31:00 AM   
xriz

Ahh perfect Soldier1; under mydocuments, mygames, Panzerncorp, then made the scenario folder and copied the files from the data sub folder in the games main folder.

And at Razz, yea some of the mp maps don't looe to balanced, just finished a game of hunters of the Atlantic and checked it out hot seat, seems pretty hard for the Axis player since there ships are out numbered 2-3 and have to deal with up to 3 British bombers while just attacking transports to win. O plus you have to keep your two best ships alive, all this while it takes 5-6 turns to move the convoy ships to Britten but you have 30 turns. The subs are almost worthless because the allies have like 12 destroyers ....

(in reply to KerenskyLI)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> How to play Hotseat with MP maps Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI