Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Da Vinci's Art of WarCivil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets Updated
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

hotkeys - zoom toggle

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem >> hotkeys - zoom toggle Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
hotkeys - zoom toggle - 7/24/2011 2:51:00 PM   
kweniston

Hello,

is there a hotkey to toggle the map zoom mode?
If not, can this be implemented? For example, numpad +/- would be handy I think.

Also, there are several map hotkeys (e.g. the numpad keys) which are not listed in the manual. Can a list of available hot keys be included in the next version of the manual/addendum? Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: hotkeys - zoom toggle - 7/24/2011 3:31:02 PM   
RD_Oddball

hotkey zoom - Good suggestion Kweniston. Will keep it in mind for consideration at the next opportunity we get to make features updates.

FYI the num keypad is mentioned in section 11.10 Group Orders.

(in reply to kweniston)
Post #: 2
RE: hotkeys - zoom toggle - 7/24/2011 3:43:16 PM   
kweniston

No, the NUMPAD 1-9 can be simply used to navigate the map (0=center map, numbers to move map in that direction), is that not known?

I have some other hot key suggestions while we're at it :) :
- cycle through all infantry
- cycle through all vehicles
- cycle through all guns
- cycle through all mortar units

Thanks for looking into it.

(in reply to RD_Oddball)
Post #: 3
RE: hotkeys - zoom toggle - 7/25/2011 2:54:22 PM   
RD_Oddball

quote:

ORIGINAL: kweniston

No, the NUMPAD 1-9 can be simply used to navigate the map (0=center map, numbers to move map in that direction), is that not known?

The arrow keys will allow you to navigate the map so perhaps what you're describing is related to that. I don't think this is an intentional feature but rather a byproduct of accessibility features part of any OS. I believe that is why it's not indicated as a hotkey feature. Will check though.

Thanks for the extra suggestions for hotkeys. Good ideas. Your suggestions are similar to the hotkey design of other games I've played.

(in reply to kweniston)
Post #: 4
RE: hotkeys - zoom toggle - 3/2/2012 7:36:16 AM   
kweniston

To add, it would be nice to be able to use the arrow keys to scroll up and down through the units in the battlegroup screen, and then use the ENTER button to add this unit to the selection.

(in reply to RD_Oddball)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem >> hotkeys - zoom toggle Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI