We have a new Beta Update for Advanced Tactics Gold in the Members Club. It adds an Airfield over-stacking penalty, allows you to play random games without resources, fixes a couple significant bugs involving engineers and airlifts, along with the other changes and fixes listed below.
This is a beta, and feedback is appreciated.
V2.06 – June 27, 2011
- Option added to play random games without resources (oil and raw).
- Load masterfile button added to the new random games generator.
- Airfield stacking rule is now active in random games and other generic.at2 based
games. This rule means you get penalties in combat if your aircraft are operating
from an overcrowded airfield; max. 100 airplane stack on airfield and regular
towns, max. 200 airplane in capitol, max. 50 airplane in factory. You can edit the
max stacking per locationtype in the editor. The aircraft stack points can be edited
per SFType and are used for airfield stacking as well as air attack stack rules.
- Assault guns less strong in offense (-33%) and less defensive hitpoints versus
enemy attacking infantry (-33%).
- Katushya is now wheel instead of rail movement type.
- Train weight increased from 20 to 25.
- Cavalry penalties in dense landscape much lighter now, swamp no penalties
- Transfers of engineers now results in correct EP totals in the new unit.
- Bug with prodmod and production window solved, all items showing up now at
correct cost (modding-related).
- Rail movement type can no longer cross river without bridge.
- Bug with airlift exploit move fixed.
- When using atzip functionality in the editor files, from the pre-installed Realist
and waw, new directories are no longer packaged.