Expanding your range with tech.

Armada 2526 continues the great tradition of space opera games. You guide your race from its first interstellar journeys, until it becomes a mighty galactic empire. Along the way, you'll explore the galaxy, conduct research, diplomacy and trade, found new colonies, maneuver mighty star fleets, and fight epic battles.

Moderator: MOD_Armada2526

torontorock

Expanding your range with tech.

Post by torontorock »

In the rulebook it says that the blue line that indicates the movement limit of your ships can be extended with technology but it doesn't mention which tech and I can't figure out what tech does this. Is there a tech that allows you to increase the range of your ships for exploration and colonization so that you can extend your range without having to colonize crappy planets? Thx in advance for any replies :)

Horseman78

RE: Expanding your range with tech.

Post by Horseman78 »

There is a tech to do this.

Information tree - Get Hyperspace communication and then precise location and this will unlock long range communication which extends range and further unlocks quantom communication which allows unlimited range
torontorock

RE: Expanding your range with tech.

Post by torontorock »

Ah yes thx a bunch. I was looking at the hyperspace line cause I figured it wuld be there somewhere.

Return to “Armada 2526 Series”