And apologies if the following "newbie" queries have been covered elsewhere.
I recently started playing this game and also CCMT. I have a few queries that--as far as I know--aren't covered in the manual(s):
1. The BG screen (where you add teams to your battle group) seems to allow for up to 5 BGs (there are numbers along the top of the screen, going 1 to 5). But how does this feature work? I mean, you can only play with one BG, containing up to 15 teams, yes? I'm just a bit confused. It's the same in CCMT--there appears to be 5 BG 'slots', but how is this feature meant to be used? I mean, when you create a custom scenario, the game tells you to add deployment markers for all five groups--why is that? Have I missed something really obvious here?!
2. Are the weapons modelled on real life? What I mean is, do they have unique properties relating to accuracy, range, penetration, rate of fire etc? How is this modelled?
3. Are there any qualitative differences between nationalities, or are they all "equal", so to speak (i.e. no difference between German, Polish, US, UK soldiers)?
4. It is possible to have reinforcements in custom single battles? If so, how do you do this?
5. Are they any tips or tricks to custom scenario design to make the AI more aggressive? I ask because, in CCMT, the AI seems pretty passive.
6. Finally, how do experienced players feel that LSA stands up to CCMT?
Again, apolgies if these questions offend anyone, and many thanks in advance for replies.
< Message edited by Javolenus -- 6/14/2011 10:12:36 PM >