From: Texas, USA
This is what I do, and with the latest patch it still works
1. Load Generic Data
2. Go to TOE(OB) page. COPY should be displayed upper right side above the list of TOEs.
As an example:
3. First of all, left click on empty slot 600, the slot to the right of the number, not the number itself
4. Directions pop up in red and say "Pick TOE(OB) to copy (600)"
5. Go to slot 70 (43 Static Division (Ger 10/42)). Click on the slot description
6. When you scroll back to slot 600, there will be a copy of the static division from slot 70.
7. Of course, save Generic Data, if you want to use this TOE in your scenarios. Or, you can change the newly copied TOE to whatever you want.
Hope this helps
< Message edited by Bob Pendleton -- 6/14/2011 1:30:04 AM >