Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Infinite Loop at Hard Level

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Hannibal: Rome and Carthage in the Second Punic War >> Tech Support >> Infinite Loop at Hard Level Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Infinite Loop at Hard Level - 6/9/2011 4:35:35 PM   
dettel

I'm using Version 1.0.3. I just started playing at the Hard level and have had the AI loop on me (hourglass going for a long time) when it is trying to figure out what to do with a general. This has happened twice - two different games and situations.

Attached is a saved game file (I hope its attached - not sure how to do it and I had to rename it to .txt):
I have finished all my moves and just need to end the turn. The Roman will then take over, do a few things and it will try to activate Crassus in Placentia and the program will loop.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Infinite Loop at Hard Level - 6/9/2011 11:54:35 PM   
mercenarius

Of course I am sorry that the game encountered this problem. But I want to thank you for the saved game which you attached. I've duplicated the problem just as you indicated and I have corrected it. This fix will be in 1.0.4 which I hope to put out very soon.

I have been waiting for any additional bug reports to come in (before posting 1.0.4). So I am very glad that you found this now. Thanks!

Not that I want people to find bugs.

P.S. You won this game once I finished it.

James Warshawsky
Forced March Games, LLC

(in reply to dettel)
Post #: 2
RE: Infinite Loop at Hard Level - 6/9/2011 11:57:53 PM   
dettel

Great! And I won. Very nice.

(in reply to mercenarius)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Hannibal: Rome and Carthage in the Second Punic War >> Tech Support >> Infinite Loop at Hard Level Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI