Matrix Games Forums

Distant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of Nations
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Pattonīs cry (Battered Bastards - full scale)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> After Action Reports >> Pattonīs cry (Battered Bastards - full scale) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pattonīs cry (Battered Bastards - full scale) - 6/8/2011 5:28:45 PM   
OlegHasky

Below lay fruit from the need of creation.
It is modeling "Battered Bastards" playout. Covering 7th Army effort to hold the Siege.
Focused mostly on Pattonīs drive to break teh Ring.

http://www.vidup.de/v/tHQOw/
------
Ive been given more than Ive expected from this scenario. So big Thanks for the creator (whoever you are) and for rest of Panthers

cheers
Oleg

P.S: Forgott to add, that, this is rather a horror movie , with psychodelic musinc in the background , so.. anyone under 12 close your eyes please
have a nice trip

EDIT: Ive sweeped some unnecessary words ;;)

< Message edited by OlegHasky -- 5/29/2012 4:54:42 PM >

Time Elapsed.
Post #: 1
RE: Pattonīs cry (Battered Bastards - full scale) - 6/9/2011 4:53:35 PM   
simovitch

quote:

ORIGINAL: OlegHasky

Ive been given more than Ive expected from this scenario. So big Thanks for the creator (whoever you are) and for rest of Panthers

That would be me, thank you.
Such a compliment coming from you, OlegHasky, I will take with satisfaction.

simovitch

(in reply to OlegHasky)
Post #: 2
RE: Pattonīs cry (Battered Bastards - full scale) - 6/9/2011 10:55:27 PM   
OlegHasky

It is a great in design.
incredible startup placements for Wehrmacht,
reflection of 5 FJ A+

Though the AI doesnt handle it. The defenssive thougt you gived away to the Germans is just too much for silicon. It needs neurological connections

Thats why I think the scenario deserves extention. 3+ days.
the situation after d5 is needed.
You can assume , that with human reflection of Patton, he could have 2 corridoors at the time, and Maucke will have a hand on Bastogne.. just an incredible situation.

this can be made in editor now, yes, but it would be nice to see a proper 8 day version in nearest patch

Time Elapsed.

(in reply to simovitch)
Post #: 3
RE: Pattonīs cry (Battered Bastards - full scale) - 6/10/2011 9:55:37 AM   
wodin

Funny I like the way you thanked Oleg for praise and then he throws in "Though the AI doesnt handle it. The defenssive thougt you gived away to the Germans is just too much for silicon."

Even I was shocked reading the first post that Oleg was actaully praising the game...but he must have had some kind of emotional issue that day as it looks like he is back to normal now ;)

Oleg I'm only messing with you...

(in reply to OlegHasky)
Post #: 4
RE: Pattonīs cry (Battered Bastards - full scale) - 6/10/2011 9:38:16 PM   
OlegHasky

Yes, "me and my īnormalī" mr. woodin.. In admire to forwardness. It is always tricky to dare, to gues, wich state of digital imposter is trully normal. Or how many..

This nice picture of me you have in your hand.. I trully like it. I am glad I helped you draw it. This image is our own baby now.. You will have to divorce, and start some buissness, because I want this baby to have both parents and a happy home

As youre right, I tend to also notice those extended emotional uplifts after those extended vocal trance sessions with female element..
and unfortunately yes, it kills some of my social creations, but it is a decent price to pay..
would you agree

It is nothing that cant be repaired, so
No matter what, we cannot allow this picture of ours to be spoiled
I know I can count on you in the future..

-----

Ask for the sentence, about the "AI impotence to handle simovich thought".. It seem rather positive for the creator. And I am always loud with my view about any AI.
Also when you track my posts carefully, you will notice, that I have a great of respect for bftb
just some dubts about this boat actual course.. looks like an endless ocean..
yet there are few more sunsets there for me to see

< Message edited by OlegHasky -- 6/11/2011 12:01:50 AM >

Time Elapsed.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> After Action Reports >> Pattonīs cry (Battered Bastards - full scale) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI