Matrix Games Forums

A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CVB Midway aircraft disbanding

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> CVB Midway aircraft disbanding Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CVB Midway aircraft disbanding - 6/7/2011 11:52:44 PM   
SimonDC

Hello, I'm playing Downfall and after CVB Midway arrives three of her squadrons disband. I put a question in the modders forum for help. Someone suggested putting her aircraft on land at Guam, where she arrives. I did this and after a few days reloaded them on the carrier and it worked for a month I believe. Now these aircraft have disbanded when a new month began. Another player noted the same thing and Andy Mac looked into it and noted the aircraft (I presume) had a setting which let them disband. I've checked the editor and for the life of me I can't figure out what to change so they stay in the game.

Any help much appreciated, thanks,
Simon
Post #: 1
RE: CVB Midway aircraft disbanding - 6/8/2011 12:07:46 AM   
witpqs

Try posting a description of the problem along with a zipped save game file in Tech Support. Sounds like the best bet to get some help with it.

(in reply to SimonDC)
Post #: 2
RE: CVB Midway aircraft disbanding - 6/8/2011 12:41:32 AM   
Shark7

Tech forum with a save game is definitely the best bet, as this is something the Dev's will need to look into. I've opened up the groups in the editor and can see no settings that would explain a disband.

Distant Worlds Fan

'When in doubt...attack!'

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> CVB Midway aircraft disbanding Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI