Hello to all CC-map makers around here,
there is a new update out there for 5CC map editor, supporting LSA a little bit:
These are the changes/improvements:
- app for Intel-Macs added.
- WritePreferencesFile: write-access checking added.
- remembered recent loaded maps can be set to an individual limit (up to 96 entries max.).
- import and usage of sprite-graphics file "Terrain".
- extension to format of "terrain elements files".
- corrected numerical sorting in window "editing terrain elements file".
- extended actions in "Data actions" -> "Terrain": bordering and selecting values with a given neighbour.
- extended actions in "Data actions" -> "Elevation": bordering (even with slope) and selecting elements with a given terrain data.
- selecting a terrain value in window "Terrain" will cause corresponding entry in any focussed terrain edit field of window "Data actions".
- debugged LOS layer selection reference in window Tools.
- 4 additional LOS write through modes.
- generating new MMM or OVM will recalculate the new size depending on the settings in "Preferences" (and no longer taking the former old size),
- generating MMM: width/height can be determined in "pixel per mega tile".
- generating MMM: quality "0" now faster, better graphics and no progressbar.
- generating OVM: quality "0" now faster, better graphics and no progressbar.
- added: import bridge and girder graphics from Bridges.azp.
- added: generate OVM/MMM with girder and/or tree images on.
- added: export "undamaged girder" over "BGM" or "white".
- Roof/Interior/Bridge/Girder view toggle debugged,
- BridgeInfo window enabled for LSA bridge view (you will see always only the first entry).
- "Edit" -> "Copy" enabled for bridge and girder graphics for LSA maps.
- added hardcoded: recognizing "Conifer" as a tree.
- debugged: importing TXT map data file into already loaded map.
- loading BGM and TGA: speed slightly increased, no EOF checking anymore for every pixel.
- added: Roof action "Adjust roof graphics to polygon shape" for both, single action in window "Roof informations" and for all roofs in the main editing window.
- polygon definition bug fixed.
- added: picture drag and drop for the two image canvas of the window "Roof informations".
- added: picture drag out for the windows "OVM" and "MMM".
- window OVM: "Mines" button toggle debugged.
- window MMM: menuitem "Export MMM" enabled.
- roof adjust to 8-byte format: you now can select between black filling or white filling at the right side of the roof images.
- added: automatic detection for Groof2-error when loading a map.
- added: can be turned on /off in window "Preferences", section "Map".
- added: Roof action "Check for logical integrity of all roofs".
- changed: menu item of roof actions "Shift all vertices 1 pixel to the left" is
now relabled to: "Compensate Groof2-error", in two variations: all roofs
(makes less sense) or only the defective roofs (the user's choice).
- added: more polygon related roof actions.
- pasting roof ext./int. over BGM or white: visble-width-bug fixed.
- added: buttons "show bridge informations" and "check roofs" in window "Map properties".
- added: roof polygon defining will now have a line going from the last defined
polygon point to the actual mouse cursor position (only if double graphics buffering is set "on" in Preferences).
- Preferences: roof polygon pen size definition added.
- additional layer: "Interior" = see the added/generated interior background
image instead of BGM. Might be usefull when defining roofs while the additional
interior background image is loaded. Be warned: the visual effect will be strange
when defining roofs. After the roof is defined, you will see the roof, and no longer
the "interior", because the defined roof image is pasted over until you turn
"Roof > Roofs" off or "Roof > Interiors" on.
- redesign of the Help-window. Help texts concerning the window "Tools" added.
- main editing window: cursor shape will change only within the editing canvas.
- still missing: although you can edit the first blown/repaired LSA-bridge
images, such changes will not be saved back to Bridges.azp.
< Message edited by Mafi -- 6/1/2011 5:57:44 PM >