Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Two vs Two Battle [closed]

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Opponents Wanted >> Two vs Two Battle [closed] Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Two vs Two Battle [closed] - 5/17/2011 6:26:52 PM   
Webizen

Post here if you want to play and include your email address (PM me (Webizen) with your email address if you don't wish to publicly post it).

It is a game, win or lose--have fun! Note that the random game generator will give every player the same number of cities, at start units and land area but the shape/geography of that land area may be good for some and perhaps not so good for others. No restarts due to this random factor will be considered.

NOTE: Once alliances are formed, it is a TEAM game. One team wins. No backstabbing your ally.

Setup Parameters
Game Version: 2.03
Standard Random game with at start nations/standing infantry army
Players: 4 human players
World Size: X-Large (91x61)
World Type: Dry World (small oceans)
Climate: Full Range

Options Enabled
Map Loop (world is round)
Shroud (can not see map except areas within recon range or previously explored)

Turn Sequence (random drawing to determine)
Player 1: Iron Knight
Player 2: Phatkarp
Player 3: Webizen (Tac2i)
Player 4: All5n

House Rules
No alliance offers can be made before turn 3. This rule is revoked if a player declares war on another player before turn three.

Special Notes

1) Players are expected to play and forward their turn within 36 hours of receipt. Players are to avoid opening a turn twice. Things happen so occasional exceptions are expected.

2) Everyone starts at peace. It costs 20PPs to declare war. If you are in an alliance with another player and he is attacked, you are automatically at war with the regime that declared war on your ally (no cost to you).

3) If things are going badly for you and you feel that you don't want to continue, do one of two things: (a) give your ally your game password so he can play your regime's turn (preferable) or (b) give all your land and units to your ally, then surrender. Lastly don't forget to forward your final turn to the next player.

4) Not required but using Dropbox (www.dropbox.com) for transferring turns is recommended. You can get a free account with 2GB of space. When you drop a file into your shared folder, the person you shared it with will be notified if he has the desktop software installed on his machine. I'll email anyone who wants to try it with a link.

< Message edited by Webizen -- 5/18/2011 12:50:56 PM >

Tac2i
Post #: 1
RE: Two vs Two Battle - 5/17/2011 9:53:13 PM   
Ande

Having a shared folder on dropbox is a brilliant idea for pbem! So much in fact that I think in the future it will be known as pbdb (play by dropbox). Not only can everyone see whos turn it is, it is also possible to see exactly when the last turn was submitted.

I'm not up for the game though, I got far to much in school to divide my attention.

(in reply to Webizen)
Post #: 2
RE: Two vs Two Battle - 5/18/2011 12:09:16 AM   
Webizen

Me, Iron Knight and phatkarp are in. Need one more player. Who is it going to be?

Tac2i

(in reply to Ande)
Post #: 3
RE: Two vs Two Battle - 5/18/2011 3:10:07 AM   
all5n

Me.

(in reply to Webizen)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Opponents Wanted >> Two vs Two Battle [closed] Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI