Matrix Games Forums

More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patchNew Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge UpdateCommand gets a huge update!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game Page: <<   < prev  9 10 11 12 [13]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 12/20/2012 2:38:16 AM   
Rick

quote:

ORIGINAL: Richie61

I too like the cloud based servers. I did play BA on the servers but after playing LOTS of people around the world on the cloud based systems and plain old e-mail on CM1/ CM2 and many other games, the servers are ok.
They are great for finding a game, but I wounder what happens in the future when a game is dropped.

I like the flexibility of the cloud-based servers too - they can be easily used in LAN type setups as well.

Rick

(in reply to Richie61)
Post #: 361
RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game - 12/20/2012 2:39:45 AM   
Rick

quote:

ORIGINAL: k9mike

Hey Rick, how bout through Slitherine?? Battle Academy works great and its turn based.

I imagine had the timing been just a little bit different, PCO would have used the server system. Though I still would like to have the cloub-based system as an option too.

Rick

(in reply to k9mike)
Post #: 362
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 11 12 [13]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> RE: Ok WISHLIST TIME after seeing & playing game Page: <<   < prev  9 10 11 12 [13]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI