Matrix Games Forums

New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Updated Public Beta 1.04.16 Now Available!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Updated Public Beta 1.04.16 Now Available! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Updated Public Beta 1.04.16 Now Available! - 5/5/2011 2:54:48 PM   
Andrew Loveridge

Hello again,

There is a new version of the Public Beta, that corrects issues with Aircraft, Soviet units, and AI escapes. It is in the Members Club, as a registered download.

Thank you for all the feedback, and welcome any you have for this beta. This is a comprehensive update, the previous change lists are linked on the bottom of this list.

V1.04.16 – May 3, 2011
    Bug Fixes

1) Fixed a bug where the number of aircraft in groups in the national reserve could get
      increased.
      2) Fixed a bug where Guards partisans were being formed (there should be no Guards partisan
      units).
      3) Fixed a bug where when Rumania surrendered, the Soviet player was building Rumanian
      units instead of the correct Soviet units.
      4) Fixed an AI cheat move bug that was allowing AI units in beachhead supply to escape
      pockets.

Data and Scenario Changes

1) Fixed the number of aircraft in air groups arriving on turn 3 of scenarios. These air groups had double or more of the number of aircraft that they should have had.

1.04.15 Changes
1.04.14 Changes
1.04.10 Changes

Andrew Loveridge

Production Assistant

Post #: 1
RE: Updated Public Beta 1.04.16 Now Available! - 5/5/2011 4:22:01 PM   
cpt flam

thanks for that
allways so quick to respond

(in reply to Andrew Loveridge)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Updated Public Beta 1.04.16 Now Available! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI