Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

some incorrect infos on ships

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> some incorrect infos on ships Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
some incorrect infos on ships - 5/2/2011 12:24:13 AM   
RisingSun

I was working on another program and setting up the actual date, came across some incorrect informations you guys input "The Full Campaigne" on very top scenario.

I have three Japanese Ships (Akitzuki Class) that are misspelled...
DD Susuzuki, should been ---> Suzutsuki
DD Wakazuki, should been ---> Wakatsuki
DD Shimozuki, should been ---> Shimotsuki

Also came across this vessel of American Destroyer (DD Walke-Sims Class); Here infos i gather from American Naval Fighting Ships, Volume VIII, page 56 at very top left section. It mention...

She began an overhaul at the Boston Naval Yard on 25 November and completed it on 7 December, the "day of infamy" on which Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and trust the United States into war in the Pacific. Departing the yard on that day, Walke reached Norfolk on 12 December, via Casco Bay, and remained there until the 16th when she sailed for the Panama Canal and the Pacific.

*The scenario dated she was already in Pacific Zone when Pearl Harbor was hit, that needed to be adjusted.

Rising

< Message edited by RisingSun -- 5/2/2011 12:25:06 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: some incorrect infos on ships - 5/2/2011 3:52:16 PM   
RisingSun

Also see alot of Jap Subs arent in correct launch date, some were ready at 12/7/41 and they should be avaib later on after refit.

(in reply to RisingSun)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> some incorrect infos on ships Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI