Matrix Games Forums

A new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936War in the West coming in December!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Delete or complete games

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Delete or complete games Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Delete or complete games - 4/30/2011 9:11:45 PM   
Swifty

Hi all,

can you please tell me how i can delete closed/ aborted games? At the moment a grand campaign is completed in turn 12!! but i dont know to show this game or to delete it? And how can i complete games?

The email i recieved is

"The following game has completed

Opponent: xxxxx
Battle: 1941-45 Campaign
Turns: 12

This game is now complete but you can view a playback of the final turn by running War in the East and clicking Multiplayer. Select this game from the list of current games and click Play."

But i can not open the game to show the last turn or the score and i cannot delete it

many thanks and with best regards

Swifty
Post #: 1
RE: Delete or complete games - 5/1/2011 3:00:46 PM   
mikemcmann

Was it completed by an axis decisive victory? If not then someone surrendered and the game isn't "completed"

I've yet to see or read about a pbem completed....

Just saying. ;)

(in reply to Swifty)
Post #: 2
RE: Delete or complete games - 5/4/2011 6:19:30 AM   
Swifty

hi mikemcmann :)

no the game was a gc and it is completed in turn 12 by the axis player (i am su) - but i cant view the last turn or can do anythin with this savefile in the multiplayer main screen :/

(in reply to mikemcmann)
Post #: 3
RE: Delete or complete games - 5/4/2011 11:32:06 AM   
Manstein63

Swifty the problem may be that your opponent is using a later version then you are. For example if you are using version 1.03 & you opponent is using one of the new beta patches like 1.04.15 which has just been released. Then his game will be running a slightly different version & therefore your version will not recognise his. I suggest that you register your game with Matrix (click on the members tab at the top of this page & follow the instructions & then download & install the latest patch)  I would be quite happy to send the file to you but I am not sure if I am allowed to.
Manstein63

(in reply to Swifty)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Delete or complete games Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI