Matrix Games Forums

Hell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

unit prod and raw ore

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> unit prod and raw ore Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
unit prod and raw ore - 4/26/2011 3:46:17 AM   
jreid

Are units produced first or are resources (e.g. ore) collected first during the production phase?

Say I have 120 raw currently (in white in display at top of screen), -210 of raw usage in production (in red) and 100 raw being produced next turn (in green).

Will I be able to produce my 210 raw usage worth of production, since 120 current raw + 100 produced ore = 220 or will I not because I only currently have 120 raw and units are produced before the new 100 raw can be collected?

thanks
Post #: 1
RE: unit prod and raw ore - 4/26/2011 7:51:45 AM   
th1207

Production will only use already collected amount of resources (numbers displayed in white).
So in your example you can produce for 120 raw.

(in reply to jreid)
Post #: 2
RE: unit prod and raw ore - 4/26/2011 8:35:42 AM   
Josh

TH is right, red = bad. Moreover, when red is displayed in the production window you will produce less than you ordered at the production facilities. You can check that out for yourself if you check a prod. center, check whatever you ordered to produce and see how much you actually are producing. When the number displayed is in red it's time to scale it down and change to things that don't need raw materials like PP or supply, or Inf.

(in reply to th1207)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> unit prod and raw ore Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI