After German moves the frontline in the center is restored while routing some units. In the South I do not reoccupy hexes that I lost on my riverline, I am not sticking my good units into the meat grinder again. I still have a solid line so he can have those 2 hexes. In the meanwhile I find a few more divisions of AGn that I rail south.
Divided by Army Group, situation at the moment is as following:
AGN: all quiet, lines are shortened and freed up divisions railing south
- Smolensk sector: tough battle for the city in progress, situation under control
- Bryansk sector: Masses of soviet infantry and artillery are grinding their way through our lines. No hope of halting them, trying to slow them down, but it is costly. Wehrmacht is still strong here, should be able to continue fighting until end of summer.
- Kursk sector: Soviet high command as shifted some attention to our weak line. Reserves from both the Bryansk as the Kharkov sector are starting to get committed here.
- Kharkov sector: The best the Red Army has to offer is now in pursuit of our forces that have now completely abandoned our initial line and are trying to dig up a new one. Battle for the city imminent, succes unlikely
- Stalino sector: Initial breaches of our river line have occured. Line holds for now, but will probably collapse before the end of summer weather. Measures should be taken to withdraw in good order.
Crimean Army: We have fallen back to Kerch, but still hold both sides of the straight. Digging in like mad men
< Message edited by Aditia -- 5/5/2011 8:51:13 PM >