Matrix Games Forums

Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual previewThe fight for Armageddon begins! The Matrix Holiday sales are starting today!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Developer Chat Announced for Advanced Tactics: Gold!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Developer Chat Announced for Advanced Tactics: Gold! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Developer Chat Announced for Advanced Tactics: Gold! - 3/25/2011 5:19:45 AM   
SeanD

Meet, greet, and chat with the creators behind the famed Advanced Tactics series

Matrix Games and VR Designs are thrilled to announce two live chat events with the development team behind the upcoming versatile strategy wargame, Advanced Tactics: Gold! Gamers can now ask series creator Victor Reijkersz questions about the highly anticipated sequel to the award winning Advanced Tactics: World War II.

To accommodate gamers from all around the world, we will be hosting two chats at different times. The first chat will be on Sunday, March 27 at 7PM (EST) / 11PM (GMT); the second chat will be on Monday, March 28 at 2PM (EST) / 6PM (GMT). The chat will be hosted at our Live Chat Area where stopping by to ask a question is quick and easy! We will also be sure to post a transcript of both chats so you can review any questions you may have missed.

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “Whenever wargamers can get together to discuss their passion it’s a thing of beauty. Getting to sit down and chat with the author of award-winning wargames with other passionate fans is a special event and I hope to see you all there!”

Building off of the enormous success of Advanced Tactics: World War II, the Gold edition gives players a more powerful game editor, much improved random game engine, many new features and abilities, and more. Advanced Tactics: Gold also comes with an updated manual and ever-changing and expanding wiki, a freshly revamped scenario bank, new graphics throughout the game, more troop types, as well as some new scenarios. VR Designs has also been hard at working listening to player feedback, so Advanced Tactics: Gold also comes with many incremental changes and improvements based on community feedback!

But perhaps the most exciting feature in Advanced Tactics: Gold is the near limitless potential for replayability. The strong mod community will be able to create engaging, rich scenarios with the vastly improved editor, and players looking to hop straight into the action can enjoy a much improved random game experience that comes with many new rules, actions, and gameplay mechanics.

Get more information on Advanced Tactics: Gold from its official product page.

Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Post #: 1
RE: Developer Chat Announced for Advanced Tactics: Gold! - 3/25/2011 3:06:22 PM   
Erik Rutins

Don't miss it!

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to SeanD)
Post #: 2
RE: Developer Chat Announced for Advanced Tactics: Gold! - 3/25/2011 3:30:32 PM   
sterckxe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins
Don't miss it!

I won't. Victor better already starts sweating

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
RE: Developer Chat Announced for Advanced Tactics: Gold! - 3/26/2011 8:05:00 AM   
Obsolete

It seems the one thing I almost never fail, is missing it. I'll try to set up some sort of alarm-clock this weekend...

King-Tigers don't let Tiger-I's get over-run.

(in reply to sterckxe)
Post #: 4
RE: Developer Chat Announced for Advanced Tactics: Gold! - 3/28/2011 7:31:28 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi everyone,

The chat is happening NOW. Go here to join:

http://www.matrixgames.com/community/livechat.asp

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Obsolete)
Post #: 5
RE: Developer Chat Announced for Advanced Tactics: Gold! - 3/29/2011 3:48:15 AM   
Obsolete

And again, I almost missed it!

Is this chat-log going to be indexed anywhere? I know others were interested and ended up missing it entirely.

King-Tigers don't let Tiger-I's get over-run.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 6
RE: Developer Chat Announced for Advanced Tactics: Gold! - 3/29/2011 4:42:58 AM   
SeanD

Yup they're already posted: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2766579

Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager

(in reply to Obsolete)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Developer Chat Announced for Advanced Tactics: Gold! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI