Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Soviet Turn 1 Guide?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> RE: Soviet Turn 1 Guide? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Soviet Turn 1 Guide? - 1/21/2012 10:59:06 PM   
ericv

Playing on normal difficulty.  Retreat a bit and built a line. (built mine roughly from Narwa, Pskow, Welikije Luki, Smolensk, Pripjet marsh, Proskurow, Dnestr)  Just don't stack your units.. Just put them behind one another. 2-3 lines of worthless units next to each other will stop the germans.  No problems at all.  You don't even have to bother with the above tips.

I hope that it won't work at higher difficulty levels though.. The germans just give up after attacking 2 units in a row.

(in reply to johntoml56)
Post #: 31
RE: Soviet Turn 1 Guide? - 9/11/2012 7:56:58 PM   
Sorta

One of teh posters was suggesting that all air units be put on manual upgrade. I was wondering why given the 1 AP cost to change manually.

(in reply to ericv)
Post #: 32
RE: Soviet Turn 1 Guide? - 9/11/2012 11:30:21 PM   
Aurelian

The AI can can downgrade an air unit if you don't have enough to fill it out IIRC.

(in reply to Sorta)
Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> RE: Soviet Turn 1 Guide? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI