Advanced Tactics with limitless possibilities – this is Advanced Tactics: Gold!
Matrix Games and VR Designs (www.vrdesigns.nl) are thrilled to announce Advanced Tactics: Gold! Based on the award winning game engine by the same name, Advanced Tactics: Gold offers a unique and infinitely replayable wargaming experience for any strategy fan.
David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “VR Designs has put a lot of time and effort into expanding the horizons of Advanced Tactics in addition to listening carefully to their fans. We here at Matrix Games can’t wait to see what new and exciting things gamers do with Advanced Tactics: Gold!”
Building off of the enormous success of Advanced Tactics: World War II, the Gold edition gives players a more powerful game editor, much improved random game engine, many new features and abilities, and more. Advanced Tactics: Gold also comes with an updated manual and ever-changing and expanding wiki, a freshly revamped scenario bank, new graphics throughout the game, more troop types, as well as some new scenarios. VR Designs has also been hard at working listening to player feedback, so Advanced Tactics: Gold also comes with many incremental changes and improvements based on community feedback!
But perhaps the most exciting feature in Advanced Tactics: Gold is the near limitless potential for replayability. The strong mod community will be able to create engaging, rich scenarios with the vastly improved editor, and players looking to hop straight into the action can enjoy a much improved random game experience that comes with many new rules, actions, and gameplay mechanics.
Just a few of the many features include:
Get more information on Advanced Tactics: Gold from its official product page.
- Versatile Engine – The Advanced Tactics:
- Gold engine is capable of modeling a wide variety of warfare from historical and modern battles to science fiction conflicts and warring fantasy realms!
- Improved Scenario Editor – The scenario editor is very powerful and allows the player to edit almost any aspect of the game in great detail.
- Expanded Random Game Mode – Many new features and game mechanics like more unit types, unit fuel, climates and seasons, and more.
- Many incremental improvements based on community feedback
- A whole lot more!
Sean Drummy Marketing and Press Relations Manager