We have some more changes for CC - Last Stand Arnhem. You can check out the Beta version in the Members Club. It includes a change that allows guns to setup in hedgerows, XXX Corps arrival closer to historical time line, panzershreck accuracy increased, plus some force pool changes and a bunch of bug fixes. You can find it under Registered Downloads, if your game is registered.
V5.60.51 – January 28, 2011
- Fixed multi-player bug where client could get out of sync with host.
- CRLF 'box' characters should no longer show in briefings on Windows XP
- VLs on Eindhoven map re-organized -- "To Nederwetten" moved north.
- Some Battlegroup entry locations corrected for Arnhem Sector campaign, Veghel
and Best of Best ops.
- Panzershreck accuracy increased to match bazooka
- BG purchase point calculation algorithm tweaked. Max pts now based on what it
would take to refill your BG based on current slots and FP. Thus BGs with
expensive teams (i.e. tanks) will recover more points per turn. Resting doubles
points gained for a turn. Resting overnight gives you roughly half the points you’d
need to refill your BG.
- Calculation of team quantities for the FP now rounds off, instead of down. Teams
with 2 in the LSA FPools.txt will have 1 in the FP at Line difficulty, rather than 0,
- Fixed a bug where purchase points could go negative when a shot up team were
returned to the FP at the end of the turn.
- Fixed a bug with timed reinforcements not always being added to the FP until the
- UI-displayed ratings of cover (map examination text, soldier and team outlines)
now using the same algorithm.
- Reduced the distance for an HE round to be considered a ‘direct hit’ on a vehicle
from 3m to 2m.
- Reduced the effect of a blast hit against an unarmored part of a vehicle.
- Greatly reduced the chance of a gun itself being knocked out by a blast hit. It can
still be damaged or have crew killed at the same rate, however.
- Soldiers with a weapon that can damage a vehicle (i.e. panzerfaust) will no longer
choose to close assault the vehicle even at close range.
- Arrival of XXX Corps elements pushed back to closer to their historical time line:
Guards Armored arrives late 17 Sept – early 18 Sept. 43rd Division arrives late 19
Sept-early 20 Sept. 50th Division arrives late Sept 20-early Sept 21. So during 17-
19 September, Guards Armored are the only XXX Corps BGs present.
- Added panzerschrecks to 107.Pz.Bde, 10.SS KGs Rheinhold, Brinkmann, Euling,
and 9.SS KG Graebner.
- Added PzJg (panzerfaust) teams to 9.SS KGs Spindler and Harder.
- Added a 4 additional Ersatz teams to KG Goebel (to bump it up to 9 BG slots).
- Removed 0 quantity LW teams from KG Chill.
- Pushed vehicle move rate set very high for small and large hedgerows, to allow
guns to setup in hedgerows.
- LOS on Arnhem Rail Bridge improved around the bridge landings.