Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sale of USMC/CCM TDS Worksbooks, Software, and Gazette

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Modern Tactics >> Sale of USMC/CCM TDS Worksbooks, Software, and Gazette Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sale of USMC/CCM TDS Worksbooks, Software, and Gazette - 2/28/2011 6:15:36 PM   
vonB

For anyone that may be interested in acquiring a collection of USMC/CCM TDS Workbooks, Software, and Gazette, I have them on eBay. The Gazette is the original Marine Corps Gazette Edition of September 2004 which includes a copy of CCM (3.1), still in the original card insert.

USMC/CCM TDS eBay Listing

I think the Gazette will be a pretty rare find now in this condition? It's old tech and old hat, but is a nice little collection in it's own right. The stuff in the Workbook is sound and solid. It would even help you play CC better as it focuses on solid real world tactics.

Anyway, those that know, know, and for those that don't, drop me a line and I'll do my best to help.

I'm not going to give it away for peanuts so bidding starts at £20.00 excluding delivery. If you are interested, go there.

Attachment (1)

http://www.closecombat.ie
Post #: 1
RE: Sale of USMC/CCM TDS Worksbooks, Software, and Gazette - 3/1/2011 12:05:38 AM   
Andrew Williams

I've still got my gazette in mint condition

:)

(in reply to vonB)
Post #: 2
RE: Sale of USMC/CCM TDS Worksbooks, Software, and Gazette - 3/1/2011 1:23:18 AM   
vonB

Yer.  This in very good condition really, just have to be cautious with the description  There's not a mark on it... as near as damn mint.

http://www.closecombat.ie

(in reply to Andrew Williams)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Modern Tactics >> Sale of USMC/CCM TDS Worksbooks, Software, and Gazette Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI