Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

AARs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Combat Command Series >> AARs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
AARs - 2/4/2011 9:13:09 AM   
James Crowley

Obsolete, are your AARs being played out against the AI? If so it looks fairly decent and would a big thumbs-up for me.

Roughly how many scenarios will be provided with the game and how easy is it to create new ones - assuming it comes with an editor?

Cheers

Jim
Post #: 1
RE: AARs - 3/11/2011 5:38:06 PM   
Obsolete

MOST of them were vs the AI.

As for the scenario count, I counted, and then re-counted to make sure I didn't miss any. Here is your result:

It is the natural number following 41 and preceding 43. The number has received considerable attention in popular culture because of its appearance in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, as the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything".

And, naturally, it comes with an editor. Easy enough, though you may want to spend some hours doing research on armour & fire-power values first, depending on how accurate you want penetrations to work out.

King-Tigers don't let Tiger-I's get over-run.

(in reply to James Crowley)
Post #: 2
RE: AARs - 3/11/2011 9:03:50 PM   
James Crowley

That sounds a pretty fair number of scenarios

Thanks, Obsolete, for that and your reply on the other thread vis a vis my armour and range value question.

Hopefully we will see this appearing fairly soon.

Cheers

Jim

(in reply to Obsolete)
Post #: 3
RE: AARs - 3/12/2011 6:00:59 PM   
Obsolete

James, if you want to see a heads-up vs another human game, I will try to play one publicly vs another tester soon. This person has butchered me up on occasion before when things haven't quite gone so good for me, but this time I THINK I will have the advantage.

I'll be playing as Allies in the Troina scenario.

My time is very limited this evening, but tomorrow I will do some practice runs vs the AI on that scenario, and then should hopefully be in good shape to throw everything against my human counter-part by Monday.

King-Tigers don't let Tiger-I's get over-run.

(in reply to James Crowley)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Combat Command Series >> AARs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI