Matrix Games Forums

Community impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

searching the forums

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> searching the forums Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
searching the forums - 2/3/2011 7:27:45 PM   
aprezto

So, I am trying to find out the best settings to use for floatplane bombardment at night. I don't seem to be having much luck with the planes taking part.

That's by-the-by because this post is about the search utility. Attached is my frustrated last attempt to find anything on the forum. I started with an advanced search of floatplane AND bombardment AND recon and got nothing. I ended up with just recon and I still get nothing.

From my appraisal of the search parameters this should surely net me something. I get nothing...

Attachment (1)

Image courtesy of Divepac
Post #: 1
RE: searching the forums - 2/3/2011 7:44:47 PM   
pws1225

try selecting the 'less precise' box. for some reason, that works for me.

(in reply to aprezto)
Post #: 2
RE: searching the forums - 2/3/2011 7:48:08 PM   
aprezto

Hi pws, yup tried that - no go. I feel like my brain is broken or something (don't answer that  )

Image courtesy of Divepac

(in reply to pws1225)
Post #: 3
RE: searching the forums - 2/4/2011 1:30:02 AM   
pws1225

yep, i just tried my own suggestion and got nothing. but there's another option mentioned in another thread. go to google and preface your search with the phrase "site:matrixgames.com". this will guide google to the forums and let google do the work.

i just ran a google search with the phrase " site:matrixgames.com recon" and got more hits than i could handle. i hope this helps.

(in reply to aprezto)
Post #: 4
RE: searching the forums - 2/4/2011 1:36:26 AM   
Nomad

I can answer you wobbs, just put your float planes in the bombardment fleet on night recon with no target. Works fine.

On another note, the search function has been mostly non-functional for months and they do not seem to want to fix it.

< Message edited by Nomad -- 2/4/2011 1:37:20 AM >

Don't ask me any questions, apparently I know nothing about WitP:AE

(in reply to pws1225)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> searching the forums Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI