Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Bill Me Later

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Bill Me Later Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bill Me Later - 1/31/2011 10:32:00 PM   
tommict

Why doesn't Bill Me Later show up on my PayPal account as a way to pay? That way, I can get more games than I can currently afford or have time to play!

Seriously, though, I would like to use BML as a payment method but it does not show up. Is there a reason? It is on my PayPal account when I log in directly.
Post #: 1
RE: Bill Me Later - 1/31/2011 11:18:05 PM   
madgamer2

quote:

ORIGINAL: tommict

Why doesn't Bill Me Later show up on my PayPal account as a way to pay? That way, I can get more games than I can currently afford or have time to play!

Seriously, though, I would like to use BML as a payment method but it does not show up. Is there a reason? It is on my PayPal account when I log in directly.

I now have a top credit score. This was not the case not to long ago as i took advantage of the liberal credit offered not to long ago and got myself into a mess but with the help of my best friend (a CPA by trade) I am gold now.
Now due to a large problem caused by PayPal several years ago that almost cost me a lot of bucks (but my bank stopped the problem). I would not use them if they were the only choice in the world. Do not start as it is so easy to say"well I have such and such cash next week,month,etc I can pay then" You will find "BUY NOW PAY LATER" will put you in a bind. I have to watch my money as I am retired. If you can afford it buy it if not don't no mater how tempting. Believe me there are at least 6 games on Matrix I would buy tomorrow if I had the cash. I got a cash windfall from my parents estate and had the money to buy this game, and its the best money I ever spent. I won't have to buy another for quite awhile if all the bugs get worked out and some design changes are made.

Madgamer2

If your not part of the solution
You are part of the problem

(in reply to tommict)
Post #: 2
RE: Bill Me Later - 2/1/2011 12:38:49 AM   
willy

"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today"
-J. Wellington Wimpy

"It's just the sort of bloody silly name they would choose!"
-Reginald Mitchell upon being told of the Air Ministry decision to call his new fighter aircraft the Spitfire.

(in reply to madgamer2)
Post #: 3
RE: Bill Me Later - 2/1/2011 2:00:35 AM   
E

quote:

ORIGINAL: willy

Spinach is better for you.

("Looser" is the opposite of "tighter")

(in reply to willy)
Post #: 4
RE: Bill Me Later - 2/1/2011 3:56:59 AM   
madgamer2

quote:

-J. Wellington Wimpy

When I was going through a stack of computer gamers from DOS floppy's to CD's and i am amazed at the progress made in the last Decade. Being 70 I wonder if I still will have the brains to still play without drooling all over the keyboard and if I can still see the damn monitor. I finally found a game that will be with me a long time. i have not played it yet as I am reading the E manual slowly and keeping the game patched and reading the forum each day.
I think its not that this game is difficult but it has a total different feel and like and Grigsby game it has a totally different approach. I just hop the testers and developers take heed to some of the great ideas as they usually do.

Madgamer2

(in reply to willy)
Post #: 5
RE: Bill Me Later - 2/1/2011 7:46:07 AM   
ilovestrategy

madgamer, which game did you find?

After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!

(in reply to madgamer2)
Post #: 6
RE: Bill Me Later - 2/1/2011 5:47:05 PM   
madgamer2

quote:

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy

madgamer, which game did you find?

You know not what you ask. There are at least 40 or so with some just the disks, some with disks and manuals and some with box,manuals and disks and some with disks and boxes. the original plan was to make a list of contents of each and sell them all to Noblr Night Games, but I have not got around to making a list. If there are some particular games from the past like East front 2(box and disk) let me know.
I could make a list and post it here one day soon. The problem I have more games and stuff but can't find them which would make more of them complete.

Madgamer2

(in reply to ilovestrategy)
Post #: 7
RE: Bill Me Later - 2/1/2011 5:57:59 PM   
2ndACR

WITE of course.

(in reply to madgamer2)
Post #: 8
RE: Bill Me Later - 2/1/2011 8:24:50 PM   
06 Maestro

quote:

-J. Wellington Wimpy

Showing your age, Willy.

Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.

Thomas Jefferson

(in reply to willy)
Post #: 9
RE: Bill Me Later - 2/1/2011 9:19:06 PM   
madgamer2

quote:

ORIGINAL: 2ndACR

WITE of course.

Well I am still sticking to my plan am working my way through the E manual and checking the forum and its still a bit over daunting but if I am going to spend a lot of time with this game I want to get it right........Maybe I should just read the first 5 parts of the manual and plunge in to the game but that never worked before. what with updates and starting over and still fearing the first winter and hope there are some changes in the rules but like you say after the first winter I should learn even if against the AI. For once I want to finish the manual so at least for the first time because i have such respect for this game and it might help my playing at least a little :-)

so still hanging in there
Madgamer2

(in reply to 2ndACR)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Bill Me Later Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages