USA production

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

jgsIII

USA production

Post by jgsIII »

Does the USA player have to manage production in a game? I see lots of forum items on JPN production and how to do it but I don't see much on the USA. So for USA is it a mange if you want to situation?
Mundy

RE: USA production

Post by Mundy »

Nope.

Ed-
SuluSea

Post by SuluSea »

You can keep a plane model from upgrading by turning it off but that's about it as far as production.

It wouldn't hurt to have a few AKLs ferrying resources from Hilo to Pearl and one tanker full of oil per year from maybe Abadan to Melbourne/Sydney to feed refineries but it's not a must for the allied player.
"There’s no such thing as a bitter person who keeps the bitterness to himself.” ~ Erwin Lutzer
Bullwinkle58

Post by Bullwinkle58 »

ORIGINAL: SuluSea

You can keep a plane model from upgrading by turning it off but that's about it as far as production.

It wouldn't hurt to have a few AKLs ferrying resources from Hilo to Pearl and one tanker full of oil per year from maybe Abadan to Melbourne/Sydney to feed refineries but it's not a must for the allied player.

The beta and thus the coming patch has more Allied production options. For example, I have all of the HI production in Oz turned off now. Makes sending fuel there a lot easier.
The Moose
vettim89

Post by vettim89 »

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

The beta and thus the coming patch has more Allied production options. For example, I have all of the HI production in Oz turned off now. Makes sending fuel there a lot easier.

Helelujah! If the Allies cannot have any control over their production, it seems unfair to make them pay for it anyway
"We have met the enemy and they are ours" - Commodore O.H. Perry
Bullwinkle58

Post by Bullwinkle58 »

ORIGINAL: vettim89

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

Helelujah! If the Allies cannot have any control over their production, it seems unfair to make them pay for it anyway

Well, I was getting supplies out of it, but when Sydney hit 1.8 million I thought I had enough for awhile.
The Moose
jgsIII

Post by jgsIII »

Thanks all for the information. I appreciate your time to reply.

Return to “The War Room”