Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Singapore to Shanghai LOC

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Singapore to Shanghai LOC Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Singapore to Shanghai LOC - 12/29/2010 11:56:18 PM   
vicberg

I'm wondering if anyone can answer this.

In one of my pbems, I've taken all the major chinese cities from Vietnam to Shanghai. I'm expecting at some point that oil, fuel and resources auto-magically move from Singapore to Shanghai...that's what the japanese wanted with Ichi-go IRL...however, I'm not seeing anything move yet.

I'm not complaining because I own most of china now, so by itself, a very good thing, but I'm wondering if there's a specific route it takes (because there are a couple chinese units left on the road running southeast from Changsha to Shanghai) or something else I need to do? Do I need to transfer from Singapore to Cam first, then it moves? No clue here.

< Message edited by vicberg -- 12/29/2010 11:57:44 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Singapore to Shanghai LOC - 12/31/2010 12:49:18 AM   
topeverest

In order to start fuel / resources to start flowing to any degree (IME) you have to start pulling supply / fuel / resources out.  Shanghai is a good place...pull it all out every day, and excesses will flow in that direction moreso than if you do nothing.  It is the same concept as pulling supply across landlocked bases though supply stockpiling.  This assumes you have control of the 'China' road.

Andy M

(in reply to vicberg)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Singapore to Shanghai LOC Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI