Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Da Vinci's Art of WarCivil War II Patch 1.4 public BetaHappy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets Updated
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Newbie questions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> Newbie questions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Newbie questions - 12/28/2010 6:49:02 PM   
tkershner

Hello, I just got the game and am playing the German's in On to Leningrad. I am confused about changing the gauge of the railroad tracks. Is this something I as the player have to manually deploy - are there units (counters) in my army that I have to move and order to work on the tracks or is this something the AI does for you? Also supply - do I have to order it or is it run by the AI? I appreciate any insights on this. Thanks,
Tod
Post #: 1
RE: Newbie questions - 12/28/2010 7:15:11 PM   
henri51

There are both rail repair units that you can control and more that you can't. In the leningrad scenario there is only one under your control, you can recognize it by its down arrow symbol and its movement points of 16. Use it to prolong your rail suply line and the AI will use the others to "fill in".

Henri

(in reply to tkershner)
Post #: 2
RE: Newbie questions - 12/28/2010 7:27:46 PM   
Gandalf

quote:

ORIGINAL: henri51

There are both rail repair units that you can control and more that you can't. In the leningrad scenario there is only one under your control, you can recognize it by its down arrow symbol and its movement points of 16. Use it to prolong your rail suply line and the AI will use the others to "fill in".

Henri

I thought it was supposed to represent a shovel, not a "down arrow"?

(in reply to henri51)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> Newbie questions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI