First Zombie Mission

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
gillmant

First Zombie Mission

Post by gillmant »

Hi!
When playing and encountering the first zombies, after a while the game just freezes during the enemy turn. Tried to replay and change positions but the same thing happens all over again!
Thomas
//gil
The purpose of all war is peace.
- Saint Augustine, 354-430
PhilSST

RE: First Zombie Mission

Post by PhilSST »

There's no known bug specifically with that level, so I suspect that you may have encountered a situation where the AI cannot deal with the situation it finds itself in. This really shouldn't happen, but it's possible that something slipped through. In order to find it and fix it, it would really help me to have saved game which reproduces the problem. If you can send me a saved game - the closer to the bug happening, the better - to phil@starsentineltactics.com I will get onto it.

Sorry you ran into this.
gillmant

Post by gillmant »

Thanks for a quick reply! I need some help finding the saved games, where are they stored and in what name?
I have one or two saves just before this happen, so there should be easy to see when the ai just goes into a endless process.

//gil
PhilSST

Post by PhilSST »

Saved games are stored in your local appdata folder. If you're on Windows Vista, that will be in C:\Users\<Insert Your Username>\AppData\Local\FabulistGames\StarSentinelTactics\Saves while on Windows XP, I think it's C:\Documents and Settings \<Insert Your Username>\Local Settings\Application Data\FabulistGames\StarSentinelTactics\Saves. I think Windows 7 is the same as Windows Vista.

The numbered folders each hold one saved game. Once you have the right one, zip it up and attach it to an email at the address I posted above, and I'll get into it as soon as I can.
gillmant

Post by gillmant »

Thanks!
Sent, thanks in advance Phil!
Happy Christmas and a happy new year
Thomas
//gil
PhilSST

Post by PhilSST »

Thanks for your email, Thomas. I've found the problem, and it will be fixed in the soon-to-be-released first patch.

I've also sent you an email explaining how you may work around the issue in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Return to “Tech Support”