Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Attacking forties

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Attacking forties Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Attacking forties - 12/20/2010 12:49:13 AM   
danimaning

Hi all.

Sorry my english

I´m playing in Road to Leningrado scenario, and in the 9 turn i´m in the gates of the city, but all the ruskies haver lvl 4 fortifications, and a lot of units, and i can´t win his, only 1 hex (maybe at turn). I attack with aviation, but i only can in a hex for turn.
The have an Attack Value of 500 or ¡¡1.000!!, and i never can´t finish well this scenario.

What can i do?

Thnks
Post #: 1
RE: Attacking forties - 12/20/2010 1:00:46 AM   
el hefe

A deliberate attack with two full stacks (6 units) or even three will often stand a good chance of dislodging any Soviet hex in 1941. Make sure you attach several pioneer battalions as they will reduce the fortifcation levels making subsequent attacks easier.

Trey

"You want mercy!? I'm chaotic neutral!"

WiTE Scenario Designer
WitW Scenario/Data Team Lead
Sabre 21's perpetual arch-nemisis

(in reply to danimaning)
Post #: 2
RE: Attacking forties - 12/20/2010 8:26:56 AM   
danimaning

quote:

ORIGINAL: el hefe

A deliberate attack with two full stacks (6 units) or even three will often stand a good chance of dislodging any Soviet hex in 1941. Make sure you attach several pioneer battalions as they will reduce the fortifcation levels making subsequent attacks easier.

Trey

Uhmmm pioneer, in hqs or attachs in units?

(in reply to el hefe)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Attacking forties Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI