Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How to give freighters more incentive to move resources? Capital has no fuel.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> The War Room >> How to give freighters more incentive to move resources? Capital has no fuel. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to give freighters more incentive to move resources... - 12/19/2010 2:22:52 AM   
Lonck

One of my colonies has 50k caslon but my capital has zero. I see freighters move resources to other colonies but they don't want to move the fuel also polymer(most colonies have zero polymer but capital produces it). I have gas miners (civilian) in the same system as capital but freighters aren't picking up the gas. Is this a bug? What can I do to make freighters pick this stuff up?

< Message edited by Lonck -- 12/19/2010 2:23:13 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: How to give freighters more incentive to move resou... - 1/3/2011 3:50:54 PM   
isshmen

I can not figure out how a colony can have 50k Caslon but zero capital. I do not think it's a bug. I think we should send an email to support

Free Parking Games

(in reply to Lonck)
Post #: 2
RE: How to give freighters more incentive to move resou... - 1/3/2011 4:33:21 PM   
Setekh

The private sector does seem to be a bit dim-witted still right now.
Seeing similar stuff in my games too.

(in reply to isshmen)
Post #: 3
RE: How to give freighters more incentive to move resou... - 1/6/2011 5:40:16 AM   
currierm

I have the same problem in my current game. Even started a loosely related thread about this in the main forum "Out of control civil sector". In my case, I think it is partly the size of the empire. Around 50 systems and relatively low income per planet. So, might have spread my civil sector a little thin. But I don't really have a great answer and the AI could definitely be better about this.

(in reply to Setekh)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> The War Room >> How to give freighters more incentive to move resources? Capital has no fuel. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI