Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A little mistake

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Scenario Design and Modding >> A little mistake Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A little mistake - 12/13/2010 4:01:59 PM   
Julio

In the game 250 "Blau" Inf Div is the same than any other german inf Div. Really the German Div had 16,977 men and Blau had 18,000 men, it had the same organization plus a reserve battalion and skiers company.

< Message edited by Julio -- 12/13/2010 4:02:06 PM >

Every time that I close the cabin of my plane I feel that I close the lid of my coffin

German pilot in 1944
Post #: 1
RE: A little mistake - 12/14/2010 5:15:42 PM   
Helpless

You can make a new Spanish OB for that. For simplicity we didn't create all possible OB's. Besides it is blue division by the name only. The "internals" are all German.

Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW Development

(in reply to Julio)
Post #: 2
RE: A little mistake - 12/14/2010 6:38:35 PM   
Josan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Julio

In the game 250 "Blau" Inf Div is the same than any other german inf Div. Really the German Div had 16,977 men and Blau had 18,000 men, it had the same organization plus a reserve battalion and skiers company.

Julio, at this scale with so many units involved, 1k not make the difference but yes the morale, fatigue, leaders...
You´re right about spanish fighting in the Division Azul (250th). For my info were 641 officers, 2272 subordinate officers and 15780 soldiers in 1941 with a total of 18693 men.
Just put on refit from the start with a good leader I do.And maybe you can see the Blue marching on to victory like my banner

SSG Korsun Pocket Decisive Battles Beta Tester
GG´s War in the East Alpha Tester

(in reply to Julio)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Scenario Design and Modding >> A little mistake Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI