Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Airborne assault was not correctly installed, please re-install

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Highway to the Reich >> Highway to the Reich Support >> RE: Airborne assault was not correctly installed, please re-install Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Airborne assault was not correctly installed, pleas... - 1/5/2011 11:56:05 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Everyone,

Apologies from us on the delays here. It seems this slipped through the cracks over the holidays. We all thought it had been handled after we fixed the file and confirmed the contact list of affected customers, but somehow it was not handled. I just spoke with the store again today and have been assured that all affected customers will get new download links today and that any bad physical copies will be replaced ASAP. Please let me know if you have not received an e-mail by tomorrow morning US Pacific Time. You can reach me at erikr@matrixgames.com

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to spelk)
Post #: 31
RE: Airborne assault was not correctly installed, pleas... - 1/7/2011 2:50:12 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Everyone,

I've been told the updated e-mails with new download links to the fixed installer have all been sent out. If you have not received one, please let me know.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 32
RE: Airborne assault was not correctly installed, pleas... - 1/7/2011 3:13:18 PM   
spelk

I haven't received one Erik. :(

Post #: 33
RE: Airborne assault was not correctly installed, pleas... - 1/7/2011 3:20:07 PM   
aresbece

I haven't received one either..I did receive an email from Plimus for the shipment of Tin Soldiers, that I ordered yesterday..so I know they're not totally incompetent..

Post #: 34
RE: Airborne assault was not correctly installed, pleas... - 1/7/2011 4:32:41 PM   
unleashed

I got the download link. But when I clicked on it I was redirected to this:

This product is no longer available for download, this may be due to the maximum number of allowed attempts exceeded or the allotted time.Please contact the manufacturer of the product for support.

Please help! I keep on clicking on it but the same thing happens.

Post #: 35
RE: Airborne assault was not correctly installed, pleas... - 1/7/2011 4:38:43 PM   
unleashed

... and I only received the link under an hour ago.

Post #: 36
RE: Airborne assault was not correctly installed, pleas... - 1/7/2011 4:53:48 PM   
potatohead

Hi Erik,

I got an email with an outdated link too....

Thanks

Simon

Post #: 37
RE: Airborne assault was not correctly installed, pleas... - 1/7/2011 5:02:17 PM   
unleashed

The link is working now :)

Thanks for everything.

Post #: 38
RE: Airborne assault was not correctly installed, pleas... - 1/7/2011 9:34:15 PM   
spelk

Once the link was reset, I was able to download the new installer and now I have the game installed and I can play!!

Thanks very much to Dave and Erik for their help in sorting this problem out!

Appreciated.

(in reply to unleashed)
Post #: 39
RE: Airborne assault was not correctly installed, pleas... - 1/8/2011 1:03:11 AM   
Erik Rutins

Hopefully once the links were reset they started working for everyone. If you still have an issue after the link reset, please let me know. Apologies again that this took so long and thank you everyone for your patience.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to spelk)
Post #: 40
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Highway to the Reich >> Highway to the Reich Support >> RE: Airborne assault was not correctly installed, please re-install Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI