Matrix Games Forums

New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How do you move units on the in the editor

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> How do you move units on the in the editor Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How do you move units on the in the editor - 12/11/2010 11:37:52 AM   
shane_056

G'Day,
purchased this game today and decided to edit an existing scenario using the editor, and given that the manual for the editor is very short and gives two lines of words on how to do this I duly tried, and tried and tried to move a unit counter on the map with no luck..
Please let me in on the super secret as the manual helps me out to no avail.
and yes, I left click on the unit to select it and then right clicked in a vacant hex, actualy the one next to it and by the manual it should have moved, but alas it did not. What step did I miss?
On the editor screen I noticed that the move tab is present but not available to be clicked on, does this have any bearing?
Really should have more detail in the editor manual, as it is pretty light on.

Thanks ...Shane_056
Post #: 1
RE: How do you move units on the in the editor - 12/11/2010 11:40:03 AM   
Helpless

Please check that movement FOW is not selected in Game Options. I'll make to be ignored in the future.

Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW Development

(in reply to shane_056)
Post #: 2
RE: How do you move units on the in the editor - 12/11/2010 11:47:08 AM   
shane_056

Yep that did it thankyou for this little secret, be good if the manual had let me know this, as this manual is definitely anorexic
Thanks Shane_056

(in reply to Helpless)
Post #: 3
RE: How do you move units on the in the editor - 9/2/2012 3:07:08 PM   
AlanBernardo

Hello,

Man, this editor manual must be explaining how to do things in a long-forgotten language. There has got to be an easier way of getting things done.

I just spent much too long figuring out a simple thing like how to move units around on the map after they have already been placed.

Alan

< Message edited by AlanBernardo -- 9/2/2012 4:20:32 PM >

(in reply to shane_056)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> How do you move units on the in the editor Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI