Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser TrailerDeal of the Week Alea Jacta Est
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Scook vs. The Evil T.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> Scook vs. The Evil T. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Scook vs. The Evil T. - 12/9/2010 11:21:48 PM   
Scook_99

Going to start the thread now, my friend (the evil Commie Bastard, we shall call T) has throw down the gauntlet!. We must invade noobie vs. noobie. It will be one more day until I actually send him a turn, Germans can't just wing it.

So far, Road to Minsk is a great scenario for the training wheels. Amazing for learning a lot of the basics. Loading up the Magnum Opus after playing around, I think, "Germany was insane!" So, knowing I need to pull off the really hard, going to play the smaller scenarios a bit today, so I can get a feel for AGN, AGC, and AGS, before trying to tie it all together. If my friend catches on I am posting, he will get intelligence that will guarantee him victory, but heck with it, two noobs going head to head will be too fun not to post.

So be back in a day!
Post #: 1
RE: Scook vs. The Evil T. - 12/11/2010 6:48:07 PM   
Scook_99

First rule, Soviets get to make the game, so Axis can't repeatedly do the 1st turn over. Second rule, friend is not checking email or phone as he is cramming in play time so he can get the edge on me. Delays, delays, delays! I want to kick the whole rotten house in now! Besides, he is talking bad about Eva. Can't let this go on....

(in reply to Scook_99)
Post #: 2
RE: Scook vs. The Evil T. - 12/12/2010 3:27:31 AM   
Scook_99

Finally, my 1st turn is done.

3200 Russian air destroyed.
151,000 troops out of action.

AGN moves as far as Riga.

AGC: 3rd and 2nd Panzer meet in front of Misnk, creating the big pocket. The bad thing almost all routed units moved into my path of advance, so end up in the swamp.

AGS: I do a little different from what I have seen so far, and do a pocket around Lvov.

So, let's see what my opponent can come up with

< Message edited by Scook_99 -- 12/12/2010 3:28:32 AM >

(in reply to Scook_99)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> Scook vs. The Evil T. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI