Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer Corps
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

P-70 Havocs can't fly CAP missions?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> P-70 Havocs can't fly CAP missions? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
P-70 Havocs can't fly CAP missions? - 11/24/2010 1:22:10 AM   
Arnhem

Had the 6th FS resize and wondered why, turns out the 6th converted into a night fighter squadron so I thought hey, that's nifty, I can play with the P-70s in the inventory but after converting to the Havocs it turns out I don't have the option to make them fly CAP missions, they can only do sweeps and a couple of other missions, defintely not as extensive as the "normal" medium bombers, sorry no screenshot but I'll try and put one up if it's needed, am patched up to latest version, it is WAD or am I doing it wrong?
Post #: 1
RE: P-70 Havocs can't fly CAP missions? - 11/24/2010 8:27:52 AM   
castor troy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arnhem

Had the 6th FS resize and wondered why, turns out the 6th converted into a night fighter squadron so I thought hey, that's nifty, I can play with the P-70s in the inventory but after converting to the Havocs it turns out I don't have the option to make them fly CAP missions, they can only do sweeps and a couple of other missions, defintely not as extensive as the "normal" medium bombers, sorry no screenshot but I'll try and put one up if it's needed, am patched up to latest version, it is WAD or am I doing it wrong?

set them to "night mission" and you will have a CAP option for NIGHT fighters. There are more missions available for them at night than during the day.

(in reply to Arnhem)
Post #: 2
RE: P-70 Havocs can't fly CAP missions? - 11/24/2010 9:28:25 AM   
Arnhem

Tried flipping the toggle a couple of times but no dice.

Edit: dang attachment thingy hates me too.

< Message edited by Arnhem -- 11/24/2010 9:33:50 AM >

(in reply to Arnhem)
Post #: 3
RE: P-70 Havocs can't fly CAP missions? - 11/24/2010 7:17:11 PM   
Rainer

CT is right. Only there is no Group Mission CAP. Just set the desired CAP percentage (see picture)

Attachment (1)

WitP/AE Devs Fan Boy
1.7.11.23x10 beta
Data base changes by Andy Mac October 16, 2012
Scen #1 Allied vs AI Level Hard Daily Turns
Art Mods by TomLabel and Reg
Topo Map by chemkid

(in reply to Arnhem)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> P-70 Havocs can't fly CAP missions? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI