Matrix Games Forums

Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual previewThe fight for Armageddon begins! The Matrix Holiday sales are starting today!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Widescreen support for older games in the Matrix catalog?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Widescreen support for older games in the Matrix catalog? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Widescreen support for older games in the Matrix catalog? - 10/27/2010 4:14:10 PM   
Slick Wilhelm

It seems to me that developers are finally jumping onto the widescreen bandwagon. I doubt that we'll see any new games releasing without multiple widescreen resolution support.

Further, we've recently seen some patches released that implement widescreen support into previously 4:3 resolution games(WW2:Time of War, WitP:AE and TOAW3).

What are the chances that we're going to see Widescreen support implemented for older gems like Forge of Freedom and War Plan Orange, to name only a couple?
Post #: 1
RE: Widescreen support for older games in the Matrix ca... - 10/27/2010 10:37:54 PM   
NefariousKoel

My understanding for FoF and many others that haven't been changed is that they'd have to be torn apart and rebuilt to do it.

(in reply to Slick Wilhelm)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Widescreen support for older games in the Matrix catalog? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI