Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Update 1.4.1 Is Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series >> Battle Academy >> Update 1.4.1 Is Out Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Update 1.4.1 Is Out - 10/21/2010 3:05:18 AM   
junk2drive

Update: 1.4.1 fixes a bug with half-completed MP turns which only came to light just after the patch went live...

New! 1.4.0

+ Download and play user scenarios instantly from inside the game
+ Editor plugin system - Victory Point and Random Enemy plugins
+ Two new bonuses - Resupply and Rally
+ New script commands for even more modding power

User Content
New button on the Campaign screen allows you to download content directly from our servers, and play instantly. We'll be harvesting all the best user content and making it available through this system. The initial missions include custom units, art, and scripting - all from the community!

Editor
The plugin system allows for graphical interfaces for common scripting tasks. The first plugins we have built allow for fast and simple Victory Point setups, and also a Random Enemy plugin which will purchase random units for each AI team based on the points each team is given. Also a quick and easy way to edge the water. Hit the new Plugins button on the editor panel to get started.

Bonuses
Resupply your troops with ammo and charges, or Rally their morale so they will hold the line.

New Script Commands
New script commands give even more access to the game for enhanced modding. Plus - globals can now be accessed using indexes, and there is a 256 entry temporary array which can be used inside a function for processing data. New commands listed below, more details in the autodocs!

Fixes
+ Added briefings to multiplayer and skirmish missions to help new players.
+ SFX fixes on many units.
+ Fixes to non-localised text
+ Added warnings to explain what could cause a miss to happen verses armour (movement, small target, etc).
+ Script array commands, ClearArray, SetArray, GetArray.
+ Script commands: GetSideID, RemoveTile, IsUnitFixed, GetUnitCost.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series >> Battle Academy >> Update 1.4.1 Is Out Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI