Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Mountain InfantryPandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

v1.02 Public Beta Now Available!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> v1.02 Public Beta Now Available! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
v1.02 Public Beta Now Available! - 9/14/2010 10:42:57 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your support of Decisive Campaigns: Warsaw to Paris. This v1.01 Beta should be the official release version, we just want to give it a quick public beta check before making it official.

We recommend that if you are experiencing any serious issues with the 1.00 release, that you give this beta update a try.

Here's how to download this update - because it's a public beta, you need to get it from our Members Club. Click on the Members Link in the top nav bar. If you haven't created an account there yet or registered your copy of Decisive Campaigns: Warsaw to Paris, please do so. Once logged in and registered, click on "My Games" then click on the "Private Downloads" link next to Distant Worlds and you will see a link to download the public beta update.

Please note that once this becomes official, it will be available through our normal download and update process (in the Latest Downloads section and through the "Check for Updates" link on your game menu) but we do not like to release public beta updates widely until we are sure they are good to go.

Here's the change list:

Change History:

v1.02 Public Beta – September 14, 2010

1. Fixes and Improvements

a. Fixed a bug in the campaign where using the historical setting resulted in still getting random variants in scenarios after Poland, also fixed another issue with the campaign. All issues with variants and campaigns should be resolved now.
b. Fixed a bug where you could press SPACE hotkey in strategic movement mode while the target was not reachable.
c. A hex in Bzura scenario was landscapetype N/A, is fixed.
d. Mouseover of total officer/staff bonus now explains the quite complicated calculation used better.
e. Hotkey “C” added. If you click it you center the map on the selected unit.
f. Hotkeys “<,” and “.>” added to go to next and previous units that have not moved or attacked at all (it was not useful to scroll through units based on if they have move points left, almost all will have some left)

v1.01 – September 7, 2010

1. Fixes and Improvements

a. Campaign and Scenario Issues
i. Fake Invasion and Support Manstein cards in campaign room were not working in case yellow if the variant they stop would actually occur. Fixed.
ii. Sealion cards Britain Diverted and Extra fleet in campaign room were not working in sealion. Fixed.
iii. Officers in Sealion did not have stars on their portraits. Fixed.
iv. Kempf/GD issue in Case White fixed.
v. In the Bzura scenario the German 50th infantry division has two infantry regiments and two artillery units while in the Case White has (correctly, I think) three infantry regiments and one artillery unit. Fixed.
vi. Fall Gelb
1. Arnehm, Rhenen, Gorinchemnames changed.
2. Infantry Regiment Großdeutschland added tot XIX Corps.
3. SS Totenkopf division available through an action card for Germany.
4. In Case Yellow scenario, German HQs 18A and PanzerGroup Kleist are missing Staff personnel. => gave some staff
5. Remove terror card if Netherlands has capitulated => done
6. Spitfires didn’t show up with British commitment. Fixed.
vii. Fixed a crash in France scenario if you switch 3 player germans on and off and then let the AI play the germans.
viii. Fixed a bug in campaign play in the switch from France40 -> Sealion40.
ix. Fixed a bug where French losses in France40 where based on all French+British forces instead of French forces only.

b. Standard Preferences
i. In standard preferences extra hex info is on now.

c. Historical Replay
i. If siluet and history mode then not mirrored correctly. Fixed.

d. Mouse-Overs
i. Added mouse-over info for HQ Power in unit details tab.
ii. Mouse-over text in trooptype description now shows soft att/soft def and hard att/hard def

e. HQ Color Change
i. After several complaints of people having troubles seeing HQ color code very well..... Now you can click the HQ counter next to the HQ name to change its color

f. Master Set
i. The Fokker D.XII is mentioned in the Allied brief as Fokker D.X-I
ii. The Dewoitine520 graphic was wrong.

g. Text Issues
i. There is a little mispelling, sometimes French tank Somua is named "Somoa". Fixed.
ii. Capitalization on counters of names like “netze”. Fixed.
iii. Removed extra Screen from Bzura Scenario

h. Added Printer Friendly Manual

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post #: 1
RE: v1.02 Public Beta Now Available! - 9/15/2010 3:16:46 PM   
GBS

What a pleasant surprise. Thanks.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 2
RE: v1.02 Public Beta Now Available! - 9/15/2010 6:07:40 PM   
vonRocko

Yeah, a "next unit" button! Thank you!

(in reply to GBS)
Post #: 3
RE: v1.02 Public Beta Now Available! - 9/15/2010 11:00:21 PM   
cmurphy625

Next Button and Center Button.. two awesome additions!

(in reply to vonRocko)
Post #: 4
RE: v1.02 Public Beta Now Available! - 9/16/2010 1:48:58 PM   
Blind Sniper

Thanks guys 

Advanced Squad Leader; Grand Tactical Series; Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager; War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

(in reply to cmurphy625)
Post #: 5
RE: v1.02 Public Beta Now Available! - 9/17/2010 9:54:29 AM   
BodyBag

Quote:

f. Hotkeys “<,” and “.>” added to go to next and previous units that have not moved or attacked at all (it was not useful to scroll through units based on if they have move points left, almost all will have some left)

Vic, why not make 10 AP the cut-off point?

With 10 AP you can still make an artillery attack, a good thing to remember to do just before you finish your turn.

Cheers,

In politics, stupidity is not a handicap
Napoleon Bonaparte

(in reply to Blind Sniper)
Post #: 6
RE: v1.02 Public Beta Now Available! - 9/18/2010 7:00:56 PM   
LRRP

Good Idea Bodybag

(in reply to BodyBag)
Post #: 7
RE: v1.02 Public Beta Now Available! - 9/21/2010 6:07:59 PM   
hafer

quote:

ORIGINAL: BodyBag

With 10 AP you can still make an artillery attack, a good thing to remember to do just before you finish your turn.

Cheers,

looking forward to see this function implemented

(in reply to BodyBag)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> v1.02 Public Beta Now Available! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI