Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Mountain InfantryPandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already has!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already has! Page: <<   < prev  39 40 [41] 42 43   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 8/25/2011 3:00:44 AM   
AW1Steve

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

Any chance of seeing the turn before Andre and Steve eat, drink, and shoot themselves into a stupor?  I'm afraid they may drink a bit too much and start with the "I luv you man!" talk.  The next thing you know there will be peace in our time.  We can't have that!  

Andre is coming down for a long weekend. HOW LONG was it WE had to wait during your LONG inebriated vacation? Dude! Have some Patience! Would it kill you to wait till Monday? Besides, you guys won't have power or internet anyhow, thanks to Irene!

"Geezerhood is a state of mind, attained by being largely out of yours". AW1Steve

"Quit whining and play the game. Or go home". My 7th grade baseball coach. It applies well to WITP AE players.

(in reply to USS America)
Post #: 1201
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 8/25/2011 3:01:53 AM   
AW1Steve

And just for the record, I DON'T DO that "I love you man!" crap when intoxicated. Ever!

"Geezerhood is a state of mind, attained by being largely out of yours". AW1Steve

"Quit whining and play the game. Or go home". My 7th grade baseball coach. It applies well to WITP AE players.

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 1202
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 8/25/2011 4:32:55 AM   
Mynok

Yeah, I'll bet your an "I love you, pookums" kinda guy.

"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 1203
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 8/30/2011 3:29:14 AM   
Chickenboy

Allied dogs!

Well, this all very very touching! After treatment with truth serum, Steve-san has kindly provided us with the location of your rebel base. Now, where on the map is Dantoine?

Turn up!

(in reply to Mynok)
Post #: 1204
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 8/30/2011 11:28:25 AM   
USS America

Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1205
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 8/31/2011 8:18:32 PM   
AW1Steve

The turn is to the Chickens. However this is moot, as on last Thursday Andre surrendered his sword (and his forces ) to me .
He even brought some nice tribute with his surrender. Feel free to bring your ships to Pearl Harbor for internment.

Post #: 1206
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 8/31/2011 10:20:05 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

The turn is to the Chickens. However this is moot, as on last Thursday Andre surrendered his sword (and his forces ) to me .
He even brought some nice tribute with his surrender. Feel free to bring your ships to Pearl Harbor for internment.

Oh, bad news, Steve-san.

As I have said on this thread many times, I am in command of all naval, land and air forces North of Sakhalin island. Currently, there are no ships there that would be pertinent for an act of surrender. So sorry.

However, if you please to send unarmed APA or AP ships towards Sakhalin island to pick them up, that would be most gratifying.

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 1207
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/1/2011 4:57:16 AM   
Chickenboy

Allied dogs!

Replay up! Please hear the wisdom of Tokyo Rose regarding your ill-fated Wake invasion!

(seriously-never heard this one before, have you?)

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1208
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/1/2011 11:21:58 AM   
USS America

Hey CB, would you mind uploading the replay file again?  When I started up AE and tried to load the save, it said there was none for the 001 slot.  

Mike

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1209
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/1/2011 12:25:12 PM   
Chickenboy

Alright, I tried again. Please advise. If Steve-o and Mynok-san could also confirm the issue that would be helpful as well.

Post #: 1210
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/1/2011 1:02:21 PM   
USS America

I'm in the office now, so I won't be able to recheck until this evening.  Thanks for the repost!

Mike

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1211
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/1/2011 2:04:25 PM   
AW1Steve

Works fine for me.

Post #: 1212
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/2/2011 4:51:32 PM   
USS America

The updated replay file worked for me as well.  

Mike

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 1213
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/3/2011 3:30:41 AM   
Mike Solli

Geez o pete! It's like I never left. Same ole stuff going on here. What turn are you guys on anyway?

Created by the amazing Dixie

Post #: 1214
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/3/2011 3:34:41 AM   
USS America

We're near the end of May '42.  Slow moving, but still a lot of fun.  Our Allied side AAR has fallen into neglect, but I think it lasted months longer than the Space Chickens' side of the story.  

Mike

(in reply to Mike Solli)
Post #: 1215
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/4/2011 9:40:11 PM   
AW1Steve

So should we resume it?

Post #: 1216
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/4/2011 10:48:10 PM   
USS America

Our AAR?  I'd love to.  It's always a matter of time on my end.  I quite enjoy writing up the goings on and planning in my game.  It really helps me to get a better picture of what's happening as I write.  

At first I thought you meant the game.    The turn is still with the Chickens.

Mike

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 1217
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/4/2011 10:50:20 PM   
AW1Steve

Indeed. It generally is with them.

Post #: 1218
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/7/2011 2:52:29 AM   
Mynok

Turn to the Robins.

"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 1219
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/7/2011 3:41:18 PM   
USS America

... and there was much rejoicing.  

Mike

(in reply to Mynok)
Post #: 1220
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/7/2011 6:08:38 PM   
AW1Steve

Turn to USS America!

Post #: 1221
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/7/2011 8:41:43 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

... and there was much rejoicing.  

You done with that turn yet, big guy?

Post #: 1222
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/7/2011 9:02:03 PM   
USS America

Before the night is over.....  

Mike

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1223
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/8/2011 4:05:40 AM   
USS America

Turn back to the Chickens.

Mike

Post #: 1224
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/9/2011 5:09:05 AM   
Chickenboy

Allied dogs! Replay available! You die now!

Post #: 1225
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/15/2011 12:43:55 PM   
Chickenboy

Allied dogs! An update of sorts-we're currently experiencing some 'technical difficulties' on this end of things. Should be able to get it sorted out tomorrow.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1226
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/16/2011 7:07:36 AM   
Mynok

Technical meaning I ended the turn too soon and we have to run it again. Mea culpa.

We'll get it to you as fast as we can. Sorry gents.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1227
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/20/2011 12:58:52 PM   
Chickenboy

Allied dogs! It's a good morning-to die! Turn up!

(in reply to Mynok)
Post #: 1228
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/21/2011 1:20:07 AM   
AW1Steve

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Allied dogs! It's a good morning-to die! Turn up!

Good! I'm glad your'e willing and anxious to die. We will do our best to oblige you!

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 1229
RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already... - 9/21/2011 5:09:45 AM   
Chickenboy

You missed your window, Allied dog! It WAS a good morning to die. But you waited too long. Tonight is a good time to kill Allied dogs! But we probably will have to wait 'till a future date, no?

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 1230
Page:   <<   < prev  39 40 [41] 42 43   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: Oh no! This could lead to a Thread War and already has! Page: <<   < prev  39 40 [41] 42 43   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI