Matrix Games Forums

Buzz Aldrins Space Program Manager is now available!Space Program Manager gets mini-site and Twitch SessionBuzz Aldrin: Ask Me Anything (AMA) on redditDeal of the week Fantasy Kommander: Eukarion WarsSpace Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Boot Camp - First Mission

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Panzer Command: Kharkov >> Boot Camp - First Mission Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Boot Camp - First Mission - 9/12/2010 10:39:57 AM   
TheGreatRadish

I Bought the game last week and I'm delighted with it, it has really whet my appetite for Ostfront.

However, I noticed an issue with the Boot Camp, first scenario where you use smoke as concealment for an infantry rush over open ground to the church. It took me a few attempts to pull it off but I got there eventually. The problem was that I couldn't get the infantry to throw their smoke grenades. When I ordered them to do it they just stood there in the open and did nothing so I gave up trying and just used the mortar smoke exclusively.

Why would that be? Do certain conditions have to be met before they throw smoke?
Post #: 1
RE: Boot Camp - First Mission - 9/12/2010 12:48:33 PM   
junk2drive

Its been a long time since I played the boot camp series. I'll take a look.

Meanwhile, when you open the orders menu, can you see CBE listed?

(in reply to TheGreatRadish)
Post #: 2
RE: Boot Camp - First Mission - 9/12/2010 1:07:44 PM   
junk2drive

Select the order Engage>Target>Smoke Gr>CBE and stretch the rubberband up to 30m away and click. Troops only get one smoke grenade.

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 3
RE: Boot Camp - First Mission - 9/13/2010 11:22:27 AM   
TheGreatRadish

Yep, CBE was listed.  It worked when I tried it again, and I swear they had smoke left to throw the first time  (it happened more than once anyway).

No doubt I was doing something wrong

(in reply to junk2drive)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Panzer Command: Kharkov >> Boot Camp - First Mission Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI