Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

FG and WIN7

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> FG and WIN7 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
FG and WIN7 - 9/8/2010 4:33:25 PM   
Nebogipfel

I´ve tested FG for 2 days under win7 and its running without any problems.

I decided to buy a netbook providing 1366:768 (After Capn. Darwin stated in an other thread, that FPME won´t run on with 1024:600 )

You see we don´t forget you

Nebogipfel
Post #: 1
RE: FG and WIN7 - 11/28/2010 7:51:16 PM   
RobertCrandall

Yep, it runs great under Win7 if you have the 1.12+ version.  It is normal Windows app and so does not have fixed screen sizes.  The designed minimum resolution was 800 x 600 so it might just run nicely on that netbook but you really need1024 x 768 screen resolution.  This will be the specified minimum screen res for all future games in the series.  If I could cram it back into 600 pixels vertically I would, but it would just require way too much rewriting at this point!

Cheers, Rob

(in reply to Nebogipfel)
Post #: 2
RE: FG and WIN7 - 12/3/2010 5:05:25 PM   
Nebogipfel

The second fine thing is, that FG doesn´t turn into a click-fest. Combined with the well developed UI, it´s a good game to play in bed without mouse

(in reply to RobertCrandall)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> FG and WIN7 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI