Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah Studio
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Unit not upgrading

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Unit not upgrading Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Unit not upgrading - 8/25/2010 10:36:41 PM   
Smeulders

I'm not sure if this is really a bug or just a lot of bad dice rolls, but I've got a unit (1st USMC tank) in LA that just will not upgrade it's tanks from M2A4 to M3 Stuart. There have been enough Stuarts in the pool for over a week now, LA being LA has had a minimum of 1.5 million supplies over that period, the unit has been accepting replacements throughout that period as well. For some reason however, the tanks remain the same. Is this a bug or is it possible that this is just a load of back luck ? An end of turn save has been attached. Thanks for looking at it.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Unit not upgrading - 8/26/2010 11:26:04 AM   
michaelm

For a non-squad and non-engineer devices, you need 1.5 times the number of devices to be upgraded in the pool.
Therefore to upgrade the M2A4, you need 54 (1.5 x 36) of the M3s in the pool (there isn't enough at the moment).

Michael

(in reply to Smeulders)
Post #: 2
RE: Unit not upgrading - 8/26/2010 2:19:06 PM   
Smeulders

quote:

ORIGINAL: michaelm

For a non-squad and non-engineer devices, you need 1.5 times the number of devices to be upgraded in the pool.
Therefore to upgrade the M2A4, you need 54 (1.5 x 36) of the M3s in the pool (there isn't enough at the moment).

Thanks, I had totally forgotten about that one and had just assumed it was the same as with squads. Apologies for the needless work.

(in reply to michaelm)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Unit not upgrading Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI