Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager gets mini-site and Twitch SessionBuzz Aldrin: Ask Me Anything (AMA) on redditDeal of the week Fantasy Kommander: Eukarion WarsSpace Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Missing in-game texts

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Tech Support >> Missing in-game texts Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Missing in-game texts - 7/31/2010 2:42:28 PM   
Rosmarus

I installed EDtBtR to my new maachine and notice a somewhat strange problem. When I start the game menus are missing texts. I can see the Bombing the Reich text next to campaing select button, but Eagle Day is missing and so are all the other texts, blank fields are all that remains. I reinstalled my game and the problem is still there. Could this have some thing to do with my OS? I also tried to run the in compability mode with no success.
I'd love to be able to play this game again but missing texts make it impossible.

PS: My game is retail version and I install it from my disc, CD-key is also correct.

Specs: AMD Phenom 1090T Black Edition, Ati Radeon 5970, 8gb DDR3 and Windows 7 64bit.
Post #: 1
RE: Missing in-game texts - 8/1/2010 2:12:18 AM   
harley

Hmm, you're over spec from our test scope, so I don't know.

Have you 2 monitors? If so try it on the other. Sometimes DX is funky on the non primary screen.

Are you using fullscreen or windowed? Have you tried the acceleration options? If you've never been able to get to that screen then let me know...

gigiddy gigiddy gig-i-ddy

(in reply to Rosmarus)
Post #: 2
RE: Missing in-game texts - 8/1/2010 10:41:43 AM   
Rosmarus

Thanks for the anwser!

I'm using olny one monitor so that can't be the problem. Menu texts seem to show up on a random basis. Sometimes when the game starts I can see the "initialisig" text and sometimes it's gone. Bombing the Reich texts is visible every time but when I click either of the campaing buttons all the texts disappear and I can't go any further, even if I click the buttons, menu view won't change and I have to exit the game by pressing the escape key.

(in reply to harley)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Tech Support >> Missing in-game texts Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI