Matrix Games Forums

New information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Monsoon Madness?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Monsoon Madness? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Monsoon Madness? - 7/26/2010 2:07:57 PM   
Gunner98

Ok, I know Monsoons hit SEA every summer and I seem to recall something about supply effect (makes sense) but I cannot recall what that effect is and where to find it. I searched the manual but couldn't find anything. I just got hit (Allied vs AI) with big supply problems in the Akyeb area where I am sitting out in the jungle lobbing shells into the base with no effect, ... eh, its something to keep them busy... Oh and its Jun so I suspect that its fairly humid

Hopefully someone in the know can inform me:

What are the effects of monsoons?
When do they hit, is it fixed or random?
Where are the Monsoon areas, OK Burma I got - but is there a Monsoon zone as there is a Malaria zone?
Is there anything in game or in tracker that shows when and where the Monsoons will hit?

Thanks.

B
Post #: 1
RE: Monsoon Madness? - 7/26/2010 11:21:02 PM   
BigJ62

On the base screen beside Supplies if the base has a supply cap then you'll see the max supplies per day that can be drawn to it which includes monsoon effect if any.

may to oct

Burma and I think Darwin but depends on scenario designer as this is defined in editor

< Message edited by BigJ62 -- 7/26/2010 11:22:52 PM >

Witp-AE
AeAi…AeAi …AeAi…Long live AeAi.

(in reply to Gunner98)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Monsoon Madness? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI