Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Crash Troubles

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Crash Troubles Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Crash Troubles - 7/22/2010 4:23:59 AM   
Grapeshot Bob

Hey guys,

I bought the game a few weeks ago and patched it 1.60 to 1.70 to 1.70 hotfix. I'm running as an administrator on a laptop that is one year old and running XP with the most current updates. The game looks like it could be really great.

The game plays fine for a few moves but crashes at random, usually when I pick up a unit to move it. It is frustrating to play this way since I have to save/load the game dozens of times to get through one turn safely.

I noticed that I'm not the only person with this problem on your Wastelands Interactive forum.

Do you have any fixes for this issue yet?

GSB
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> WW2: Time of Wrath >> Crash Troubles Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI