I would prefere PDU-on, Realistic R&D-off, 15 day reinforcement delay, historical US torpedo, 1 day turns, and a possibilty to attack Manila PH at the same time.
And I would welcome discussion on high altitude sweeps, strategic bombing from china, low level naval bombing by B-17, etc
You know, that is pretty much the average JFB's ultimate wish list for game settings.
1. PDU-on = ok
2. Realistic R&D off = prefer on
3. +/- 15 Day Reinforcements = ok
4. Realistic US torpedoes = ok
5. One day turns = most are playing 2-day now but ok
6. Multiple Port attacks on turn 1 - no
Of those points, only #6 is non-negotiable for me.
1. No Strategic Bombing before 1944 either side
2. PP must be paid for units to cross national boundaries
3. No 4-E NavAttack below 15 k
4. Escalating Sweep alt: '41-42 max 25k, '43 30 k, 44-45 35k
others are ok bu I would like to insist R&D but to insist I have to consel Kitakami.
For sweep I have another suggestion too. No figter sweeps higher then its second best figting altitude.
rest is ok for me
It turns out that capitalism requires scarcity to operate
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. BUCKMINSTER FULLER