Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for an small noob sce

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Looking for an small noob sce Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for an small noob sce - 6/19/2010 7:46:57 PM   
koontz

any suggetions?

Amateurs study tactics, professionals study logistics.

"All warfare is based on deception. There is no place where espionage is not used. Offer the enemy bait to lure him."
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for an small noob sce - 6/19/2010 8:31:34 PM   
wodin

St Vith to be honest. I feel BftB is a little short on small unit scenarios...real good ones anyway. CotA had alot more.

However I've found playing the smaller unit load scenarios requires a different approach to the larger ones...I actaully was scared off by the big scenarios unitl I played Race to Bastogne as the Germans...you have plenty of time before it gets real busy to plan and move...I'd suggest it as a sc enario most should play near the begining as it gets you used to the big ones and gets you over the fear....give out orders at Regiment\kampfgruppe level and see how you get on...it is a great one to takle thos ebig scenrario nerves.

Manhay Crossroads is small unit load but a real tough proposition. I found it alot harder than the big Race to Bastogne. Smaller unit loads don't necessarly mean an easy time of it.

My Tactical wargame facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Tacticalwargame

(in reply to koontz)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for an small noob sce - 6/19/2010 9:36:19 PM   
koontz

ok will try that beetwen my sessions of WintP AE
thanks!

Amateurs study tactics, professionals study logistics.

"All warfare is based on deception. There is no place where espionage is not used. Offer the enemy bait to lure him."

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Looking for an small noob sce Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI